I am Woman

I am a woman

I am a work in progress

I accept who I am

I do not require acceptance or validation from anyone.

I care about you as much as you will do the same in return.

No one person completes me.  I complete myself.  You may, however, complement my life.  I will, in kind, complement the life that is yours

I am loyal and devoted to the same extent that you are to me.

I will always add to your life in like kind if you add to mine.

If you attempt to coerce, force or take from me, you are a manipulator.  I will not budge.  I will battle you on the ground upon which you stand for the right to be who I am.

I will always listen to you.  I will always hear your words and your opinions.

I will decide for myself.  You may be a part of that decision but you cannot decide for me.  Do not try.

I do not take *hit from anyone.  *hit is best used as fertilizer.  Put it on a farm.

I do not take pleasure in power or control.  I take pleasure in unifying love and connecting all people

I believe uniqueness is a gift we each share.  Those who do not revel in its splendors and appreciate its worth are abject fools with narrow minds.  I have no place for you in my life.

I have an infinite amount of love to give.  Accept it if you will but do not abuse the gift I give.

Do not bargain with love.  I will accept none for which strings and conditions are attached.

I will make mistakes

I will hold myself accountable when I do

I will listen, learn and understand from the mistakes I make

I will grow as a person from having made those mistakes.

Like a fine wine.  I will only improve with age.

I am myself.

I am a woman.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Penultimate Post

Connecting The Dots

Dream Myself Awake